Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fotoweek DC

Great fun was had by all at the end of week 'Fotoweek DC Gala'.  These photos were taken at National Geographic's Reception hall.  Max Taylor and I took turns making these portraits in our Black Satin Foto Booth.  
Here's the group of major coordinators for Fotoweek DC.  Special thanks to Paul Fetters and Irene Owsley.  They are in the front in grey suit jacket and leopard print--Paul's the one in the jacket.  
Aaron Machado (one with bow tie) emailed me to request seeing these photos from the Gala.  
Aaron gets airborne.  
Clay Blackmore & his lovely wife Lilia.  
Gary & Kit Putnam, so great to see them.  Founders of one of the great lab "Black & White" in Arlington, VA.  If anyone is interested, I have some cool 'behind the scenes' shots of a tour that Gary gave my assistant and I of his lab.  The lab will be closing at the end of 2008.  

Two lovely ladies presenting the founder of Fotoweek DC, Theo Adamstein.  Theo is a phenomenon with public relations, and I hear that these photos will be published in local publications, and on the Fotoweekdc.com web site.  

If you find your photo from the Gala on this web site, you are welcome to print a copy for yourself for free.  If you prefer photographic paper, reprints from all the shots I took at Fotoweek DC may also be purchased from my online print provider at: www.pictage.com/598274